It’s more than a SNAP
It’s an opportunity.
If you meet the requirements below, you may be eligible for free employment and job training programs at Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA.
General Eligibility Requirements
- Receiving SNAP benefits
- Live in Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA's 35 county service territory
If you live outside of our territory, we will connect you with the Goodwill in your local community. We are excited to be partnering with Goodwill agencies all over Georgia to expand the employment and training program for SNAP recipients.
All programs have priority enrollment for veterans and any member of a veteran household.
Let Goodwill help you find a good job.
Goodwill Industries of Middle Georgia and the CSRA and the DFCS SNAP Works Program* are working together to help you find a job and a career. Goodwill has removed barriers to employment for more than 100,000 people in the last five years alone. And we want to help you, too.
- Get help improving your chances with hiring managers by:
- Building your employability skills.
- Earning credentials that employers value.
- Getting free résumé writing and job placement assistance.
- Find jobs in hospitality, healthcare, custodial and more.
- Benefit from Goodwill's connections with local employers.
- Join the 84% of Goodwill/SNAP recipients who have already found good jobs.
By matching your skills with the right job, we can help you do more than meet a work requirement. We can put you on the road to independence.
*DFCS SNAP Works Program is an equal opportunity provider.