Don't worry about trade-in values or having strangers come to your place. Donate your vehicle today to Goodwill. We accept most vehicles, running or not (some restrictions do apply)! You will receive an excellent tax deduction and your contribution helps fund our employment programs. Your vehicle provides hands-on job training to those with barriers in employment. Your donation is then resold at public sales and the revenue is used to fund education, job training, and career placement services for thousands of people with barriers to employment in Middle GA and the CSRA. Donate today and help those who are less fortunate get to work!
Donating a vehicle to Goodwill Industries is a donor-friendly process. Just fill out the online vehicle donation form or contact our customer service department toll-free at 1-866-LET IT GO (1-866-538-4846) to have your vehicle picked up free of charge. Some restrictions apply.
- To donate to Goodwill, the vehicle must be titled, registered in your name, and completely paid for with no liens.
- We accept most vehicles regardless of the model, make, or year. We also accept classic cars as well as boats on trailers, RVs, motorcycles and campers.
- Before calling 1-866-LET IT GO or filling out the online donation form, please have the vehicle title in front of you because it contains all the pertinent information. We will also need to know the current mileage of the vehicle. If you fill out the online donation form, a customer service representative will contact you to confirm receipt of the electronic form and arrange a pickup date.
- Please remember to remove the license tags and all personal items from the vehicle before it's donated.
- You will receive a donation receipt once you sign the title over to Goodwill.
All vehicle donations are sold at a public car sale and the proceeds used to support Goodwill's job training and placement programs.